Saturday, April 24, 2010

Head of the House - 3 blocking to spline

As mentioned before, I am finishing/completely overhauling my short one scene at a time.

I recently completely recreated scene 3 with new acting reference (essentially starting the scene from scratch). Below is the first pass of my blocking (planning poses without getting too detailed in the movements between) as I go into splining (figuring out the movements between the poses, focusing on smaller movements to complete the action).


It is a start! Again, for the non-animators this is just the very beginning of a shot which is why it looks rough. I probably have another 10-30 hours of work to go into this. Once it is "finished" I will post a comparison to see how much it changed!


You can see the original shot here, roughly at the 20 second mark.

No comments:

Post a Comment