Below you can see the simultaneous Before and After of my shot from the 4 weeks I worked on it in the Polish and Portfolio class.
If you can't see the major changes here are a few hints:
- Stronger spine poses in first 100 frames
- Look at the difference in lip sync, the syllables are much stronger now
- Much bigger jump on "Why to me"
- Head shakes and bend forward on "Why, Why?!?"
- Tenser build up in crouch, further leap and better position on "Get Out"
- Plus lots of subtle hand/knee/shoulder movements, gestures, and arcs.
Here are the stages of the shot from beginning to end (look for a future post on the actual proces to describe what these labels mean):
And for extra entertainment, here is the various video reference I recorded: