Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Mentor time! pt 2

Had my second Q&A with my mentor this term and it was even better than the first. This class is shaping up to be one of my favorites. Instead of going over traditional tips and tricks based on the mentor's work experience (something we experienced about 72 times before as students in the original program), Dave brought each of us up with our polishing assignments and then worked together with everyone in the class to suggest areas to improve. I got so much feedback from Dave and my fellow alumni that I couldn't wait to animate my shot again. Is this what working in a studio with other passionate animators feels like? Because it is AWESOME!

New update to my Get Out shot will be uploaded at the beginning of next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment